Lillidale Scour Paste
Dietetic feed supplement for calves designed to stabilise water and electrolyte balance and improve digestion.
Lillidale Scour Paste is rich in electrolytes –sodium, potassium, chlorides and easily digested carbohydrates.
- Aids water and electrolyte balance
- Helps to improve digestion
- Reduces the presence of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract
- Effective against Escherichia coli, Salmonella and Clostridium spp. microorganisms
- Acts as a prebiotic
- Strengthens the immune system
Mechanism of action of ingredients
- Absorbs water in digestive tract
- Regulates defecation and helps to eliminate toxins
- Nutrient medium for intestinal microflora
Bentonite – Fine-grained clay
- Cleans digestive tract from harmful substances
- Absorbs toxins and heavy metals
- Restores digestive tract microflora balance
- Improves nutrients absorption
- Strengthens immune system
- Source of energy
- Increases sodium absorption in intestine
- Carries additional salts and water into cells
- Improves digestion, restores microflora of digestive tract, improves feed intake and increases its consumption
- Has strong antimicrobial, anti-parasitic action, strengthens immune system
Sodium and Potassium Chloride
- Restores liquids and acts as a detoxificant
- Regulates water distribution and electrolyte balance in the body
- Supports osmotic pressure and acid – base balance
How and When to use
When: Use immediately after the first signs of digestive disorder or diarrhoea.
What for: Should be used for both diarrhoea prevention and in case of digestive disorders or diarrhoea.
Method of administration: insert syringe into calf’s mouth and administer the entire contents onto tongue.
Dose: recommended to use one syringe once a day three days in a row.
Withdrawal time: not applicable.
Available Size: 20ml