- Our product range is diverse and caters to a large proportion of farmers, trainers, pet owners and veterinarians alike.
- We have excellent relationships with many major Governments and NGO’s, and take pride in supplying our products to State and Para state organisations as an important part of our business.
- Along with the work being done by our office based team, we frequently travel from the UK to countries across the world to meet with existing and new clients.
- Our regional company Lillidale Animal Health LLC in Dubai is one of the leading distributors of animal health and nutritional products in the Arabian Gulf.
- With our highly trained and dedicated team of veterinarians in Dubai, we have expanded our customer base, not only in the Gulf but also the wider Middle East and beyond.
Products we can provide:
Packing & Shipping:
Through our experienced warehouse team picking and packing will be at a high standard to ensure the goods will be received at the final destinations in perfect condition. We use strong cartons for ambient products with protective packaging, and insulated boxes with sufficient ice packs for temperature controlled items.
- Courier, priority or economy
- Airfreight, 2-8c can be booked for this service
- Sea freight, dry or reefer
- Temperature data logger (optional)
- Certified documents by the Chamber of Commerce and when required the relevant Embassy
- Certificate of Analysis for supplements and topical products
- Free Sale Certificate
Due to the diversity of our product range from well-known brands to generic ones, we cannot publish a full product list. If there are specific items you require, please get in touch.
The required quotation can be arranged in GBP, EUR or USD.
Lillidale Animal Health is a family-run business dedicated to providing highly effective Equine, Pet care and food producing animals products to increase the quality of life and comfort of our animals, whilst ensuring that our products meet and continue to meet the requirements of the current versions of ISO 9001.
We recognise how important our customers are and do all we can to ensure the right products are available in the right place and at the right price. At Lillidale, we recognise that all businesses have an impact on the environment. We are committed to improving our business practices by working with our staff and suppliers to reduce the potential impact of pollution and ensure protection of the environment by implementing recycling initiatives, maximising our electricity efficiency and managing our packaging material volumes.