A solvent-based, broad spectrum insecticide, suitable for treatments in a wide variety of applications and is effective against flies, lice, ticks, mites and keds.
Lillidale Ecto-Summ can be used to treat a large range of animals including cattle, sheep, goats, camels, poultry and other domestic animals.
It can also be used as a residual treatment in animal houses for veterinary and animal use. For use only as an insecticide.
Dosage and Administration:
Ecto-Summ is formulated for use either as a spray or as a dip. When preparing a dip, mix 1L of Ecto-Summ in approximately 9L of water in a bucket.
Pour the contents of the bucket evenly into 491L of water in the dip tank. Mix the solution with a paddle until it is evenly disbursed throughout the dip.
For residual spray in animal houses, dilute 250ml in 10 litres water and apply liberally.
Animal Ecto-Summ Water Administration Period of days withheld for meat Prios of days withheld for milk
Cattles, Camel 1L 500L General dip 3 0
Cattles, Camel 20ml 10L Spray 3 0
Cattles, Camel 200ml 10L Flies 3 0
Poultry 20ml 10L Spray 3 –
Dips, sprays and fly control (cattle)
For general cattle dips dilute 1L of Ecto-Summ per 500L of water. If replenishment is needed use the same dilution rate.For general cattle spray dilute 20ml of Ecto-Summ per 10L of water. For fly control, dilute 100ml Ecto-Summ in 10L of water and apply spray along the top of the back of each animal. Spray ½ L of diluted product per adult cow.
Sprays for mites and lice (poultry)
To control poultry mites/lice, dilute 20ml reside in 10L of water and apply by sprayer. Sufficient for 100-200 birds.
- Ensure treated areas are fully ventilated for 4 hours after spraying.
- Wash hands, face and any other exposed skin thoroughly after handling and before eating, drinking or smoking.
- Remove any contaminated clothes and wash before reuse.
- Ensure the area sprayed is fully dried before re-entering animal housing.
Cypermethrin is quickly metabolised and eliminated from the animal’s body, there is no accumulation in tissues.
A withholding period of three days is recommended between dipping and slaughter. No withholding period is necessary for milk.
- Wash hands, face and exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF on Skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- IF SWALLOWED: Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician.
- Avoid breathing vapour/ spray.
- Harmful to bees.
Storage and disposal:
- Store in the original container.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not reuse container.
- Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with national regulations.
- Avoid release to the environment
HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
For external treatment on animals only
Available Size: 1L