Lillidale Delta-Summ 50
An emulsifiable concentrate formulation for dilution with water, it can be applied by either a spraying or dipping method.
Containing as an active: Deltamethrin 50 mg/ml.
Delta-Summ 50 is for the treatment of ectoparasitic infestations in camel, cattle, sheep and goats caused by mange mite, lice, ticks and flies.
For external treatment on animals only. For use only as an insecticide.
Contains Deltamethrin and HYDROCARBONS, C9, AROMATICS.Can be administered to animals at any stage of pregnancy and lactation.
Dosage and Administration:
Indications Quantity of Delta-Summ 50 needed for 100 litres of water
. Spray treatment Plunge dip treatment
Mange mites 100ml Charging 100ml Topping up 150ml
Lice 25ml Charging 25ml Topping up 37.5ml
Flies/Ticks 50ml Charging 50ml Topping up 75ml
Spraying should require 3-5 litres of diluted product per animal. When dipping, submerge animal for 30 seconds minimum to ensure skin saturation. Submerge head completely at least once.
Mange mites: In cases of infestation use, two treatments no closer together than ten days. A single treatment once every six months is recommended to prevent heavy infestation.
Lice: A single treatment every 6 months provides preventative treatment against lice.
Ticks: Treatment should be repeated as necessary, but no more than once every 10 days.
Flies: A single treatment repeated every 6 to 8 weeks, as required, depending on the degree of the infestation, fly species and weather conditions.
Use – Plunge dips
Charging: The required quantity of Delta-Summ 50 is first mixed in a bucket with a small quantity of water. This is then added to the length of the dipping tank and stirred as the remaining water is added. The first 20 animals will mix the dip and therefore need to be treated twice.
Topping up: If the volume of the dip falls by 10%, the dip should be topped up by adding the necessary quantity of water and Delta-Summ 50.
General instructions: Ensure that the animals are neither tired nor thirsty before treatment. Do not treat the animals during very hot weather.
Use – Sprays
Mix Delta-Summ 50 with a small quantity of water as a premix, add the remaining water. Stir thoroughly. 3-5 L of diluted products is sprayed per animal paying particular attention to sites preferred by the ectoparasites in question.
. Meat Milk
Camel, Cattle 0 days 0 days
Sheep, Goats 4 days Not safe for human consumption
- Use only as directed, do not mix with other chemicals or proprietary products. Avoid simultaneous use of Organophosphate insecticides as they can enhance deltamethrin toxicity.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Avoid breathing vapour/ spray.
- Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after work.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- Harmful to bees.
- Do not treat the animals during very hot weather.
Storage and disposal:
- Store in the original container.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not reuse container.
- Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with national regulations.
- Avoid release to the environment
Available Size: 1L