Vetrocalm Growing provides horse owners with targeted nutrition designed specifically for young horses as they grow and mature. Using high quality, concentrated forms of bioavailable magnesium in a limestone formulation, this mineral based blend is designed to support positive behaviour and growth in young horses. Vetrocalm Growing has been scientifically created using bioavailable magnesium, tryptophan and other important amino acids, to help maintain a calm and relaxed frame of mind during everyday challenges and when horses and ponies are faced with new, or stressful situations.
How it works?
Vetrocalm Growing offers supporting ingredients that help replenish levels of magnesium, which may have been lost due to stress, fear or anxiousness as well as providing a blend of amino acids to support a calmer healthy growth. As young horses are absorbing new environments and facing difficult situations, Vetrocalm Growing can help support the body’s physical responses and maintain calmness and performance.
What it does?
- Contains concentrated bioavailable ingredients at specific ratios shown to support calming and behaviour in growing horses, including magnesium, tryptophan and other important amino acids.
- Easily digested, even during periods of stress.
- Assists the young equine when dealing with new situations such as competitions, travelling or training.
- Helps manage behaviour and performance issues such as spookiness, excitability, aggression and tension.
- Ideal for young or immature horses.
- Free from banned substances making it ideal for competition use.
- Nothing compares with Vetrocalm, works like Vetrocalm or delivers results like Vetrocalm.
How to use?
Feed Vetrocalm Growing on a daily basis to help deal with spooky, excitable or nervous behaviour in the younger horse. For particularly challenging situations, such as during travelling, competition or changes of environment offer Vetrocalm Intense INSTANT as a boost.
Vetrocalm Growing is a palatable off-white powder that can be mixed into your horse’s daily feed. Vetrocalm contains the optimum balanced ratio of Magnesium Sulphate, Magnesium Chelate, Lysine, Methionine, Tryptophan and Sodium Chloride. Formulated with Specially Optimised Bioavailable Formula (SOBF) technology to ensure optimal absorption of the ingredients. Free from banned substances.
Maximise results with Vetrocalm Growing
In the field, professionals and Veterinarians have found that horses feel an effect in 2 – 5 days, while others may feel an effect in 6 – 10 days longer. For fast results, or for those in need, use a loading serve of Vetrocalm Growing for up to 7 days or until a response is seen
300g – 30 days supply*
900g – 90 days supply*
*Based on a horse weighing up to 600kg on a daily 10g maintenance serve.