Equine Oxyshot is a quick acting solution that has been scientifically created using a revolutionary oxygen technology called CS02. Oxyshot contains no banned substances and is ideal for horses prone to excitement, tension, spookiness and unwanted behaviour during stressful situations such as competitions and transportation.
How it works?
During intense exercise or stressful situations, oxygen levels can be depleted. CS02 is a natural formulation that instantly replenishes oxygen levels in the blood to help support the horse’s ability to oxidise lactic acid, which in turn supports relaxed muscles and leads to less performance-zapping tension. Equine Oxyshot will not only assist in maintaining a calm outlook, but also supports the natural recovery process during testing times.
What it does?
- Fast acting for almost instant results.
- Helps reduce spooky, tense and excitable behaviour in all horses and ponies.
- Supports the body’s physical responses to fear, anxiety and stress to help maintain performance and reduce muscular tension.
- Increased oxygen levels support fitness and stamina in training and competition.
- Supports recovery after intense exercise.
- Easy to administer on the day it is required, with no loading dose.
- Contains no banned ingredients.
- Supports all-round performance and wellbeing.
How to use?
Oxyshot is administered via an easy-use syringe approximately 30 minutes before activity and can be used every 2 – 3 hours as required.
Equine Oxyshot contains Sodium chloride (Atlantic) 0.4% and De-ionised water. Formulated with Specially Optimised Bioavailable Formula (SOBF) technology. Does not contain magnesium or tryptophan. Contains no banned substances.
Maximise results with Equine Oxyshot
Equine OxyShot is more effective the less hard feed there is in the horse’s stomach. Following administration restrict your horse’s feed and water for a minimum of 30 minutes to allow optimum absorption.
250ml, 500ml, 1L