Promotes a healthy immune system to provide a sleek coat, bright eyes and all-round good health.
Natural health manifests itself in the physical appearance of your horse or pony. A sleek coat, bright eyes and clean airways all demonstrate the effectiveness of the equines’ immune system.
Through the use of 9 active nutraceuticals, Immune Aid provides support to the normal immune system of the equine to deal with the presence of foreign materials that can be harmful to health and physical condition. These antagonists are found in feeds and the environment and trigger the natural self-defence mechanism of the equine to neutralise any possible harmful effects.
Immune Aid for Horses:
- Helps maintain the equines’ natural immune response to the presence of environmental and/or feed derived foreign materials, which can be harmful to both health and physical condition.
- Helps maintain healthy internal mucous membranes.
- Contains 9 active nutraceuticals, including: concentrated yeast and oat derived oligosaccharides, glutamine, hemp oil derived omega 3 fatty acids, microscopic toxin binders and a blend of galactolipid emulsifiers, tocotrienol antioxidants, beta glucans and phospholipids.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
- Is wheat gluten free.
- Is a 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Is manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with horses’ normal feed.
- Is quick and easy to feed.
Contains 9 Active Nutraceuticals
Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid that supports normal healing.
- Hemp Oil Derived Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Hemp Oil is probably the best source of Omega 3 fatty acids found in the plant world. This unique combination enables the animal to produce other essential Omega 3 fats called EPA & DHA, both of which are normally only found in fish oils and are crucial for maintaining the natural anti-inflammatory action of the body.
- Microscopic Toxin Binder
A blend of microscopic absorbent compounds that aid the natural expulsion of antagonists found in feed and the environment.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
MSM is a source of sulphur, which helps to form cross links with other molecules that maintain the strength and integrity of connective tissues. It is also essential for the manufacture of collagen.
Oligosaccharides from yeast cell wall and concentrated oat bran sources that help support natural expulsion of antagonists in the digestive tract and maintain a high level of natural immunity.
- Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
- Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
Tocotrienol antioxidants are a natural form of vitamin E. They are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption.
- Oat Derived Beta Glucans
Beta Glucans have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
Phospholipids have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
The Oatinol® Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
- Maintain gut cell integrity.
- Maintain the lining of the gut.
- Support the immune system.
- Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
|Oils & Fats||8%|
|Hemp Seed Meal||√|
|Micronized (sugar) Beet Pulp||√|
|Cane (sugar) Molasses||√|
|Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol)||3%|
|Mincroscopic Toxin Binder||1.50%|
|Technological Additives – Binders|
|E516 Calcium Sulphate||3gms/kg|
|Zootechnical Additives – Gut Flora Stabilisers|
|(Actisaf Sc47) Saccharomyces Cerevisiae NCYC Sc47,(EC 4b1702)||3×10 exp10 CFU/kg|
Available Size: 5kg