The perfect non-soak conditioning feed for sustaining horses and ponies in all levels of work
Fibregest is a very high quality, non-soak “super soluble fibre feed”, derived from a blend of micronized beet pulp, hemp seed and lean black oats; fortified with seaweed meal, chelated minerals and Oatinol.
- Promotes and maintains condition in all horses and ponies.
- Requires no soaking before use.
- Provides high energy.
- Is non-heating.
- Is particularly good for older horses and ponies with poor teeth.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System; providing 4 active nutraceuticals (galactolipid emulsifiers, tocotrienol antioxidants, beta glucans and phospholipids) to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Is wheat gluten free.
- Is a 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Is manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 3mm pellets; perfect for mixing with horses’ normal feed.
- Is quick and easy to feed
- Is recommended to be fed with Equilibra 500 Feed Balancer, Alfalfa Soya Oiland Tiger Oats as part of the GWF Nutrition Equine Feeding Guide.
Contains 4 Active Nutraceuticals
1 – Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
2 – Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
Tocotrienol antioxidants are a natural form of vitamin E. They are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption.
3 – Oat Derived Beta Glucans
Beta Glucans have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
4 – Phospholipids
Phospholipids have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
The Oatinol® Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
- Maintain gut cell integrity.
- Maintain the lining of the gut.
- Support the immune system.
- Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
|Oils & Fats||8%|
|Micronized (sugar) Beet Pulp||√|
|Hemp Seed Meal||√|
|Cane (sugar) Molasses||√|
|Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol)||3%|
|Technological Additives – Binders / Anti-Caking Agents|
|Nutritional Additives – Vitamins|
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol)||100mg/kg|
|Nutritional Additives – Trace Elements|
|E4 Copper (cupric sulphate & dicopperchloride trihydroxide)||25mg/kg|
|E5 Manganese (manganous oxide & glycine chelate)||20mg/kg|
|E6 Zinc (oxide and chloride hydroxide monohydrate)||25mg/kg|
|3b8.10 Selenium (organic form of selenized yeast inactivated)||0.4mg/kg|
Available Size: 20kg