A high specification complementary feed supplement for alpacas, llamas and camels.
Camelibra NG-2 is a high specification complementary feed supplement for all camelids; providing the correct nutritional balance to maintain healthy digestion and productivity from natural, forage/fibre based diets.
For continued health, it is important for camelids to eat plenty of fibrous material and, as such, the consumption of concentrated hard feeds should always be kept to a minimum. Too much hard feed in the daily diet can cause compaction – a situation where heavier material sinks in the foregut and adversely affects the food’s motility and normal gas eructation/regurgitation. For this reason, the daily feeding rate for Camelibra NG-2 is designed to be very low at just 1g per kg live weight, or approximately 5% of their normal daily intake.
- Maintains normal gut health, feed motility, gas eructation and natural fibre digesting activity.
- Provides beneficial Omega 3 fats, essential for skin health, fertility and normal anti-inflammatory processes.
- Provides natural buffering and seaweed meal for foregut functioning and organic trace elements.
- Contains prebiotics to sustain beneficial fibre digesting bacteria.
- Contains high levels of essential vitamins and bio-available trace elements including vitamins A, D3 & E, selenium, copper, manganese, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Provides 2400mg/kg of bio-available zinc, essential for high quality fibre and a healthy skin.
- Provides ‘nanotechnology’ products to maintain the natural defences against antagonists found in foodstuffs and the environment.
- Contains 10 active nutraceuticals, including: bio available trace minerals, nanotechnology components and simple sugars ‘oligosaccharides’, natural buffering and yeast culture, omega 3 fatty acids, prebiotics, vitamin D3, phosphorus, calcium, yeast cultures and a blend of galactolipid emulsifiers, tocotrienol antioxidants, beta glucans and phospholipids.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
- Is wheat gluten free.
- Is a 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Is manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with camelids’ normal feed.
- Is very economical, quick and easy to feed.
Contains 10 Active Nutraceuticals
1 – Bio-Available Trace Minerals
Bio-available trace minerals are essential minerals, provided in a digestible form to supply the needs of productive animals. Trials with high levels of available zinc have shown very positive results with fibre quality. Selenium yeast has also been proven to be more available and twenty times less toxic than inorganic selenium, which is very beneficial to health.
2 – Nanotechnology Components and Simple Sugars ‘Oligosaccharides’
Oligosaccharides are used to support the immune system by maintaining naturally high levels of macrophage activity to block harmful organisms being absorbed into the bloodstream. In conjunction with a natural, high quality forage diet the exposure to unnatural moulds and fungi will be reduced and if a problem, the active self-defence mechanism will deal with them.
3 – Natural Buffering and Yeast Cultures
Natural buffering material and yeast cultures help to stabilise the pH in the foregut and encourage the development of beneficial fibre digesting bacteria. This is important when feeding cereal based feeds as starch is converted into lactic acid, which can increase acidity and create an unfavourable environment for the fibre digesting bacteria.
4 – Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Omega 3 fatty acids provide a daily source of essential fat components. Omega 3 is widely recognised to be an anti-inflammatory and balances the pro-inflammatory Omega 6 in the correct ratio. Omega 3’s are also found in large concentrations in spermatozoa and are essential for maintaining cell wall integrity and preventing moisture/oil loss from the skin. Healthy skin means high quality fibre production.
5 – Prebiotics
Prebiotics provide specific nourishment for friendly, fibre digesting bacteria to maintain good digestion and release of nutrients for growth, breeding and performance.
6 – Vit. D3, Phosphorus, Calcium & Yeast Cultures
Contains high levels of vitamin D3, available phosphorus and calcium in a very palatable form. All three are crucial for healthy skeletal development and additional yeast cultures are added to significantly improve the digestibility of phosphorus from normal feed.
7 – Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
8 – Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
Tocotrienol antioxidants are a natural form of vitamin E. They are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption.
9 – Oat Derived Beta Glucans
Beta Glucans have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
10 – Phospholipids
Phospholipids have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
The Oatinol® Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
- Maintain gut cell integrity.
- Maintain the lining of the gut.
- Support the immune system.
- Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
|Oils & Fats||6%|
|Omega 3 Fats||4000mgs/kg|
|Hemp Seed Meal||√|
|Micronized (sugar) Beet Pulp||√|
|Cane (sugar) Molasses||√|
|Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol)||2%|
|Yeast Cell Wall||0.25%|
|Nutritional Additives – Vitamins|
|E672 Vitamin A||70000iu/kg|
|E671 Vitamin D3||15000iu/kg|
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol)||675mg/kg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)||25mg/kg|
|Vitamin B12 (riboflavin)||6mg/kg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||25mg/kg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamine)||200mcg/kg|
|Nutritional Additives – Trace Elements|
|E1 Iron (ferrous sulphate monohydrate)||600mg/kg|
|E2 Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous)||5mg/kg|
|E3 Cobalt (carbonate monohydrate)||5mg/kg|
|E4 Copper (cupric sulphate & glycine chelate)||400mg/kg|
|E5 Manganese (manganous oxide & glycine chelate)||250mg/kg|
|E6 Zinc (zinc oxide & glycine chelate)||2400mg/kg|
|E8 Selenium (sodium selenite)||0.5mg/kg|
|3b8.10 Selenium (organic form of selenized yeast inactivated)||2.5mg/kg|
|Zootechnical Additives – Gut Flora Stabiliser|
|(Actisaf Sc47) contains Saccharomyces Cerevisiae NCYC Sc47, EC #1702||1.5 exp10 CFU/kg|
Available Size: 20kg