Vetrocalm Senior provides horse owners with targeted nutrition designed specifically for use with older horses. Using high quality, bioavailable magnesium, alongside other important amino acids and tryptophan, Vetrocalm Senior has been designed to support positive, stress-free behaviour. Vetrocalm Senior has been scientifically created to help maintain a calm and relaxed frame of mind during everyday challenges and when older horses and ponies are faced with testing or stressful situations.
How it works?
Vetrocalm Senior offers supporting ingredients that help replenish levels of magnesium and amino acids that may have been lost due to stress, fear or anxiousness. As horses mature they can anticipate situations and often find travelling, competing and new environments particularly challenging. Vetrocalm Senior can help support the body’s physical responses to life challenges and help manage stress levels in training, handling and when performance is a priority.
What it does?
- Contains concentrated bioavailable ingredients at specific ratios shown to support calming and anxiousness.
- Easily digested for the older equine, even during periods of stress.
- Assists the senior horse when dealing with stressful situations such as competitions, travelling, training or changes in circumstances.
- Helps manage spooky behaviour, anticipation and performance issues such as excitability, aggression and tension.
- Free from banned substances making it ideal for competition use.
- Assists in supporting overall health and wellbeing of your senior horse.
- Nothing compares with Vetrocalm, works like Vetrocalm or delivers results like Vetrocalm.
How to use?
Feed Vetrocalm Senior every day, to horses in their golden years. Vetrocalm Senior is to promote calm behaviour and reduced stress levels in older, maturing horses. For particularly challenging situations, such as during travelling, competition or changes of environment offer Vetrocalm Intense INSTANT as a boost.
Vetrocalm Senior is palatable off-white powder that can be mixed into your horse’s daily feed. Vetrocalm Senior contains the optimum balanced ratio of Magnesium Sulphate, Magnesium Chelate, Lysine, Methionine, Tryptophan and Sodium Chloride. Formulated with Specially Optimised Bioavailable Formula (SOBF) technology to ensure optimal absorption of the ingredients. Free from banned substances.
Maximise results with Vetrocalm Senior In the field, professionals and Veterinarians have found that horses feel an effect in 2 – 5 days, while others may feel an effect in 6 – 10 days longer. For fast results, or for those in need, use a loading serve of Vetrocalm Senior for up to 7 days or until a response is seen.
300g – 30 days supply*
900g – 90 days supply*
*Based on a horse weighing up to 600kg on a daily 10g maintenance serve