The complete high energy feed for all hard working horses and ponies.
Unlike conventional hard feeds, which can contain high starch cereals, Tiger Oats is a palatable, lower starch (30%), high oil, high fibre, 14MJ/kg energy feed that is perfect for all working and competition horses and ponies.
Based on the best Scandinavian whole black oats, Tiger Oats includes a 2mm vitamin and mineral pellet to balance calcium / phosphorus ratios and provide important electrolytes for peak performance.
- Provides the perfect combination of slow and fast release energy.
- Is manufactured using whole traditional, high oil, high fibre, lower starch lean horse oats.
- Contains concentrated yeast derived oligosaccharides as a feed source for beneficial bacteria to help maintain a healthy hindgut.
- Provides the best form of digestible starch, so reducing the risk of digestive upsets in the hindgut.
- Includes a vitamin and mineral pellet to ensure the correct calcium:phosphorus ratio, together with extra salt and vitamin E, which are all necessary for hard work.
- Contains 5 active nutraceuticals, including: concentrated yeast derived oligosaccharides and a blend of galactolipid emulsifiers, tocotrienol antioxidants, beta glucans and phospholipids.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Is wheat gluten free.
- Is a 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Is quick and easy to feed.
- Is recommended to be fed with Equilibra 500 Feed Balancer, Alfalfa Soya Oiland Fibregest as part of the GWF Nutrition Equine Feeding Guide.
Contains 5 Active Nutraceuticals
1 – Concentrated Yeast Derived Oligosaccharides
Oligosaccharides provide a feed source for beneficial bacteria and support the natural expulsion of antagonists found in feed and the environment.
2 – Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
3 – Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
Tocotrienol antioxidants are a natural form of vitamin E. They are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption.
4 – Oat Derived Beta Glucans
Beta Glucans have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
5 – Phospholipids
Phospholipids have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
The Oatinol® Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
- Maintain gut cell integrity.
- Maintain the lining of the gut.
- Support the immune system.
- Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
|Oils & Fats||10%|
|Hemp Seed Meal||√|
|Micronized (sugar) Beet Pulp||√|
|Cane (sugar) Molasses||√|
|Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol)||3%|
|Nutritional Additives – Vitamins|
|E672 Vitamin A||9000iu/kg|
|E671 Vitamin D3||1000iu/kg|
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol)||800mg/kg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||100mcg/kg|
|Nutritional Additives – Trace Elements|
|E1 Iron (ferrous sulphate monohydrate)||50mg/kg|
|E2 Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous)||0.5mg/kg|
|E3 Cobalt (carbonate monohydrate)||0.5mg/kg|
|E4 Copper (cupric sulphate & dicopperchloride trihydroxide)||5mg/kg|
|E5 Manganese (manganous oxide & glycine chelate)||10mg/kg|
|E6 Zinc (oxide and chloride hydroxide monohydrate)||25mg/kg|
|3b8.10 Selenium (organic form of selenized yeast inactive)||0.2mg/kg|
Available Size: 20kg