- In 1993 Lillidale Animal Health Ltd was formed, specialising in the distribution of animal health care and nutrition products.
- In 2000, Lillidale Animal Health LLC was established in Dubai. This operation is responsible for the sales and marketing activities in the Arabian Gulf, and across the Arab speaking world.
- In April 2003 Lillidale Animal Health Ltd acquired the long established and famous British brand, Day Son & Hewitt for the Middle and Far East including the ownership of all intellectual property rights and brands.
- In September 2006 as a result of the increasing demand and growth in sales of veterinary reagents and diagnostics Lillidale formed a separate Diagnostics Division.
- In 2014 Lillidale Animal Health launched its own range of equine nutraceuticals and hoof & coat care products to sell in the UK and Europe. The products were officially launched and BETA Trade Fair 2014. This range is now being introduced to a number of countries across the world.
- In 2015 Lillidale moved to a newly developed site with modern offices and warehousing.
- Lillidale has strategic partnerships with organisations including APHA (DEFRA UK), Moredun Research Institute, and CVRL to name some.
- We supply to all types of food producing livestock units from both our UK and UAE bases according to location, stock status and the preference of the customer.
Our product range is diverse catering for a large proportion of the needs of farmers, trainers and veterinarians alike.
- We consider the supply of products to State and Para State organisations as an important part of our business and we have excellent relationships with key personnel in several major Governmental and NGO’s.
- To support the work being done by our dedicated office based staff travel from the UK to countries across the world is frequent to meet with both existing and new clients alike.
- Lillidale Animal Health LLC in Dubai is one of the leading distributors of animal health & nutrition products in the Arabian Gulf.
- Lillidale Animal Health LLC operates out of new modern fully air conditioned offices and warehouse. Our highly trained and dedicated team of veterinarians promotes products in UAE, the wider Gulf and other countries in the region. From our Dubai Company, we have expanded our customer base not only into the Gulf but the wider Middle East and beyond.