- Lillidale Animal Health Ltd., a family-run business established in 1993 in Wimborne, Dorset. The journey begins as a company specialising in the distribution of animal healthcare products and nutraceuticals.
- With continual growth in the UK, Lillidale Animal Health LLC is set up in Dubai in 2000, and is now one of the leading distributors of animal health and nutrition products in the Arabian Gulf.
- In 2003 Lillidale Animal Health acquired the intellectual property rights of Day Son & Hewitt in the Middle and Far East.
- In September 2006 as a result of the increasing demand and growth in sales of veterinary reagents and diagnostics, Lillidale formed a separate Diagnostics division.
- 2014 saw significant growth for Lillidale Animal Health with the launch of an own-brand range of equine and pet products. At BETA 2014 the coat and hoof care products were launched to the UK and European markets.
- Just a year later Lillidale moved to a newly developed site with offices and a warehouse to accommodate the exciting growth.
- Lillidale has strategic partnerships with organisations including APHA (DEFRA UK), Moredun Research Institute, and CVRL.
- Our product range is diverse and caters to a large proportion of the needs of farmers, trainers and veterinarians alike.
- We have excellent relationships with many major Governments and NGO’s, and take pride in supplying our products to State and Para state organisations as an important part of our business.
- Along with the work being done by our office based team, we often travel from the UK to countries across the world to meet with existing and new clients.
- Lillidale Animal Health LLC in Dubai is one of the leading distributors of animal health and nutritional products in the Arabian Gulf.
- With our highly trained and dedicated team of veterinarians in Dubai, we have expanded our customer base, not only in the Gulf but also the wider middle East and beyond.