Joint Aid is a high specification complementary feed supplement for all dogs. Manufactured as very palatable 2mm pellets for quick and easy feeding; it provides a combination of 12 active nutraceuticals to maintain healthy joints and aid freedom of movement regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
Joint Aid for Dogs:
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all working and pet dogs.
- Supports the natural regeneration of cartilage and synovial fluid.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of dogs’ metabolism.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Contains 12 active nutraceuticals, including: chondroitin, collagen matrix, curcumin, glucosamine, glutamine, hemp oil derived omega 3 fatty acids, MSM, vitamin C anda blend of galactolipid emulsifiers, tocotrienol antioxidants, beta glucans and phospholipids.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Is wheat gluten free.
- Is a 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Is manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with dogs’ normal feed.
- Is quick and easy to feed.
Contains 12 Active Nutraceuticals
Chondroitin is essential for the resilience and natural regeneration of cartilage. It maintains normal enzymatic activity and water holding capacity to provide healthy resistance to compression.
- Collagen Matrix
Collagen possesses great tensile strength and provides the framework that gives tissues their firmness and resilience. It is essential for connecting and supporting the bones, tendons, muscles and cartilage.
Curcumin is the active ingredient of the spice, turmeric. It is a natural and powerful antioxidant and supports the normal anti-inflammatory action of the body.
Glucosamine gives cartilage its structure and shock absorbing qualities. It is essential for the regeneration of cartilage and is also involved in the formation of tendons, skin, bone and ligaments.
Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid that supports normal healing.
- Hemp Oil DerivedOmega 3 Fatty Acids
Hemp Oil is probably the best source of Omega 3 fatty acids found in the plant world. This unique combination enables the animal to produce other essential Omega 3 fats called EPA & DHA, both of which are normally only found in fish oils and are crucial for maintaining the natural anti-inflammatory action of the body.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
MSM is a source of sulphur, which helps to form cross links with other molecules that maintain the strength and integrity of connective tissues. It is also essential for the manufacture of collagen.
- Vitamin C
Vitamin C is essential for the production of collagen in the body that forms the matrix of connective tissues in mammals. It directly affects the level of tissue growth, development or repair after injury so is crucial for healing and the body’s immune system.
- Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
- Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
Tocotrienol antioxidants are a natural form of vitamin E. They are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption.
- Oat Derived Beta Glucans
Beta Glucans have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
Phospholipids have emulsifying properties and have been
The Oatinol® Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
- Maintain gut cell integrity.
- Maintain the lining of the gut.
- Support the immune system.
- Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
|Oils & Fats||7.50%|
|Hemp Seed Meal||√|
|Micronized (sugar) Beet Pulp||√|
|Cane (sugar) Molasses||√|
|Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol)||5%|
|Nutritional Additives – Vitamins|
|E302 Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)||1%|
|Nutritional Additives – Trace Elements|
|E5 Manganese (chelate of glycine)||50mg/kg|
Available Sizes: 250gm, 500gm, 2kg