A unique, high specification complementary feed supplement designed specifically for hembra and cria.
Hembra & Cria is a unique, high specification complementary feed for both hembra and cria; specifically designed to maximize the growth and development of the newborn from birth to post weaning.
Hembra & Cria:
- Provides a single feed for both hembra and cria to ensure easier management.
- Provides good milk yield and excellent development of the progeny.
- Provides digestible milk and globular proteins for growth and metabolic requirements like hormones, enzymes and plasma.
- Provides Omega 3 fatty acids for good cognitive development and natural anti-inflammatory status.
- Contains nucleotides for supporting good vital organ development and immunity.
- Contains yeast cultures to aid fibre digestion through the development of foregut microbial fermentation.
- Contains high levels of essential vitamins, especially Vitamin D3 and digestible sources of calcium, phosphorus and trace elements.
- Contains natural antioxidants for overall short and long term health.
- Contains 16 active nutraceuticals, including: chelated minerals, digestible milk proteins, glutamine, MSM, microscopic toxin binder, natural buffering and yeast cultures, nucleotides, oligosaccharides, omega 3 fatty acids, prebiotics, vitamin C, vitamin D3, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, yeast cultures and a blend of galactolipid emulsifiers, tocotrienol antioxidants, beta glucans and phospholipids.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
- Is very palatable for both hembra and cria.
- Is wheat gluten free.
- Is a 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Is manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with camelids’ normal feed.
- Is quick and easy to feed.
Contains 16 Active Nutraceuticals
1 – Chelated Minerals
Chelated minerals provide bio-available forms of essential vitamins: copper, manganese and zinc, which are required by important metabolic processes in the young developing cria.
2 – Digestible Milk Proteins
Sources of readily digestible milk proteins that provide key amino acids for supporting the growth of all tissues with high protein contents, namely: muscles, ligaments, tendons, hair and hooves.
3 – Glutamine
Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid that supports normal healing.
4 – MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)
MSM is a source of sulphur, which helps to form cross links with other molecules that maintain the strength and integrity of connective tissues. It is also essential for the manufacture of collagen.
5 – Microscopic Toxin Binder
A blend of microscopic absorbent compounds that aid the natural expulsion of antagonists found in feed and the environment.
6 – Natural Buffering and Yeast Cultures
Natural buffering material and yeast cultures help to stabilise the pH in the foregut and encourage the development of beneficial fibre digesting bacteria. This is important when feeding cereal based feeds as starch is converted into lactic acid, which can increase acidity and create an unfavourable environment for the fibre digesting bacteria.
7 – Nucleotides
Cell division is the basis of growth and development and involves the splitting of RNA and DNA. Nucleotides provide essential structured units for the production of RNA and DNA in cells and are very important to sustain normal healthy development.
Oligosaccharides from yeast cell wall and concentrated oat bran sources that help support natural expulsion of antagonists in the digestive tract and maintain a high level of natural immunity.
9 – Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Omega 3 fatty acids provide a daily source of essential fat components. Omega 3 is widely recognised to be an anti-inflammatory and balances the pro-inflammatory Omega 6 in the correct ratio. Omega 3’s are also found in large concentrations in spermatozoa and are essential for maintaining cell wall integrity and preventing moisture/oil loss from the skin. Healthy skin means high quality fibre production.
10 – Prebiotics
Prebiotics provide specific nourishment for friendly, fibre digesting bacteria to maintain good digestion and release of nutrients for growth, breeding and performance.
13 – Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
14 – Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
Tocotrienol antioxidants are a natural form of vitamin E. They are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption.
15 – Oat Derived Beta Glucans
Beta Glucans have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
16 – Phospholipids
Phospholipids have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
The Oatinol® Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
- Maintain gut cell integrity.
- Maintain the lining of the gut.
- Support the immune system.
- Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
|Oils & Fats||10%|
|Omega 3 Fats||4000mgs/kg|
|Hemp Seed Meal||√|
|Micronized (sugar) Beet Pulp||√|
|Whey Protein Concentrate||√|
|Micronized Naked Oats||√|
|Cane (sugar) Molasses||√|
|Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol)||3%|
|Nutritional Additives – Vitamins|
|E672 Vitamin A||70000iu/kg|
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol)||900mg/kg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)||50mg/kg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||6mg/kg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||30mg/kg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamine)||300mcg/kg|
|Nutritional Additives – Trace Elements|
|E1 Iron (ferrous sulphate monohydrate)||200mg/kg|
|E2 Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous)||4mg/kg|
|E3 Cobalt (carbonate monohydrate)||4mg/kg|
|E4 Copper (cupric sulphate & glycine chelate)||200mg/kg|
|E5 Manganese (manganous oxide & glycine chelate)||220mg/kg|
|E6 Zinc (zinc oxide & glycine chelate)||350mg/kg|
|E8 Selenium (sodium selenite)||0.5mg/kg|
|3b8.10 Selenium (organic form of selenized yeast inactivated)||2.5mg/kg|
|Zootechnical Additives – Gut Flora Stabiliser|
|(Actisaf Sc47) contains Saccharomyces Cerevisiae NCYC Sc47, EC #1702||1 exp10 CFU/kg|
Available Size: 20kg