Fibregest is a very high quality ‘super soluble fibre feed’, derived from a blend of micronized (sugar) beet pulp, hemp seed meal and lean black oats; fortified with seaweed meal, chelated minerals and Oatinol.
Maintaining natural foregut digestion is crucial for the health and vitality of Alpacas and Llamas. The nature of the feed can have dramatic effects on wellbeing, as all food goes straight into the fermentation vat of the forestomach where factors like motility, gas eructation, regurgitation, remastication and reswallowing are all part of the normal feeding process. Fibregest is very complementary to this digestive process in terms of the nutritional, physical and supplementary content. The digestibility of the soluble fibre will energize microbial activity, so maintaining a high rate of nutrient release for the benefit of the camelid.The criteria for maintaining functional fermentation:
- A constant pH of between 6 and 7, i.e. slightly acidic to neutral conditions.
- A high fibre and low/non grain diet to sustain populations of cellulolytic bugs.
- A high fibre diet to maintain saliva production, gut motility and gas eructation.
- A high fibre diet to maximise regurgitation, remastication and reswallowing.
- Provides a perfect source of digestible soluble fibres.
- Maintains essential foregut microbial fermentation.
- Sustains beneficial fibre-digesting bacteria.
- Provides energy for health and conditioning.
- Provides natural trace elements and bio-available minerals.
- Provides the perfect partner for Camelibra NG-2or Hembra and Cria.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System; providing 4 active nutraceuticals (galactolipid emulsifiers, tocotrienol antioxidants, beta glucans and phospholipids) to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Is wheat gluten free.
- Is a 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Is manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 3mm pellets; perfect for mixing with camelids’ normal feed.
- Is quick and easy to feed.
Contains 4 Active Nutraceuticals
1 – Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
2 – Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
Tocotrienol antioxidants are a natural form of vitamin E. They are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption.
3 – Oat Derived Beta Glucans
Beta Glucans have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
4 – Phospholipids
Phospholipids have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
The Oatinol® Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
- Maintain gut cell integrity.
- Maintain the lining of the gut.
- Support the immune system.
|Oils & Fats||8%|
|Micronized (sugar) Beet Pulp||√|
|Hemp Seed Meal||√|
|Cane (sugar) Molasses||√|
|Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol)||3%|
|Technological Additives – Binders / Anti-Caking Agents|
|Nutritional Additives – Vitamins|
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol)||100mg/kg|
|Nutritional Additives – Trace Elements|
|E4 Copper (cupric sulphate & glycine chelate)||25mg/kg|
|E5 Manganese (manganous oxide & glycine chelate)||20mg/kg|
|E6 Zinc (zinc oxide & glycine chelate)||25mg/kg|
|3b8.10 Selenium (organic form of selenized yeast inactivated)||0.4mg/kg|
Available Size: 20kg