- Concentrated vitamin B1 and yeast for racing horses and camels.
- Counteracts deficiency to ensure optimum health and vitality.
A complementary feed supplement, recommended for any camel irrespective of age, breed or work load, particularly those subjected to prolonged or repetitive hard work or racing.
- Contains B1 to counteract any deficiencies to ensure optimum health and vitality.
- Yeast for digestion and aniseed increases palatability.
- Counteracting the effects of acidosis.
The camel has a limited capacity to store Vitamin B1 in its body. In addition, the inclusion of barley in the diet can cause acidosis, reducing the levels of ‘good’ microflora in the hind gut (rumen) which synthesise B1 naturally. A deficiency of Vitamin B can result in a decreased growth rate, loss of appetite and weight, reduced coordination
and over excitability.
Crude Ash 50.74 %
Crude Protein 23.82 %
Crude Fibres <0.50 %
Crude Oils & Fats 1.63 %
Calcium 19.21 %
Phosphorus 0.74 %
Sodium 0.98 %
Savoury yeast, Minerals.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins Thiamine Mononitrate (B1) 39500 mg
Mixture of flavouring compounds.
Available Size: 1kg